Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our story- How a true love survives!

I was a lonely, new school joiner,12 years old girl and sitting alone on my class desk. Just when that gorgeous new boy entered the class. For seconds my heart stopped beating and I saw the happiness of earth filling me. I saw him for the first time and after 17 years I never forgot how he looked,how i felt and not for a second stopped loving him. Ups and downs, teenagers and college students, we've been always there for each other. Our first real date was on the summer of our first year in college, we had a friend's fight and didn't see each other for two months. It was his birthday and I decided to make myself his present, when I showed up our date started, the special moment was him taking my hand forcing me in the most romantic way anybody ever knew to cut his cake and gave me his first portion. He lit a fire that was always there.
Two months later we met in a small garden caffe for a juice and a talk, he took my hands, kissed them and softly whispered I love you, that was all I needed of a proposal. Years later we got married and nothing was as beautiful as sharing life with him, but our happiest moment was holding together our first baby boy at 3a.m. In the morning for the first time. With him everyday is a memory that is worth being kept and cherished, maybe that's why we have billions of photos.
Our funniest moment happens at our wedding night. After the party, we went to our hotel room. I entered the bath room to remove my makeup, unfortunately, I forgot the door opened, and at the same moment of me removing the extension eyelashes, he was peeking! The look on his face was priceless and started shouting "Oh My God, you are fake!  next what? What other body parts you remove before sleep". It was a weird way to start a romantic night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this blog on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/A.SAHM.in.Dubai